Saturday, May 10, 2008

Good news, bad news? No news...

Nothing to report. I haven't heard from James in two days. No phone call (that's nuthin' new since he's only called a total of 6 times in 14 months!!!) and no email (that's rare!). He usually emails every day or even a few times a day, but now I've heard nothing since Thursday morning.

They say no news is good news and I hope that's right. I'm not going to let my mind wander to the worst case scenario, though every one knows what that would be. Every single day of the entire deployment you dread the doorbell because you never know if "green suits" will be at your door. But I'm not going to think that right now.

I'm just going to continue to believe he's extremely busy over there, awaiting their Transfer of Authority. Only after that is complete can he leave Iraq.

And now I'm off to teach my rockin' Saturday morning class. Here's hoping for a massive turnout as I could use the class's energy to boost my mood!

Later on we've got Bethany's very first ballet recital, which I'll post pictures of when we get home. This Momma is gonna be sooooo proud!!! (note to self: put some Kleenex in your purse! LOL)

No comments: